LET'S TALK 678-750-3496
Resumes, Career Coaching, and more
Let Us Help You Get That Interview
Click here to:
Does any of this sound familiar?
- “I wish someone could tell me exactly what I am doing wrong in these interviews.”
- “I am doing my best but I am not getting anywhere. I am starting to lose my confidence.”
- “I thought I nailed the interview, so why didn’t I get the offer? I really want to get it right next time”
- “I am sending out hundreds of resumes and I rarely hear back.”
- “What should I do if the interviewer asks me ‘What is your biggest weakness?’ I feel like I’m always giving some weak answer.”
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Our professional career coaching services can also significantly improve your interviewing skills to dramatically increase your chances of landing your ideal job. Even if you are a skilled interviewer, we’re confident that just one interview training session with us will make a difference.
Our interview training approach includes:
- One-on-one mock interviews
- Comprehensive verbal and non-verbal analysis of your performance
- Guidance around how to respond more effectively to questions
- Support around how to rebrand yourself when transitioning to a new career
- Supplementary material to help you further improve your interview performance
We can also help you develop strategies and skills around informational interviewing, the process of conducting highly focused conversations with professionals currently working in your field of interest to gather information about a job, company, field or industry. This is one of the most powerful but underutilized career discovery tools.
Are you ready to make it happen? Here’s what to do next: contact me here to arrange a complimentary consultation or check out my services here.
Professional Resume Services
Specializing in custom resume writing that gives you the competitive edge you need to stand out over the hundreds (this number is not an exaggeration) of resumes an employer can receive for one job opening. We have had more than one client tell us they were not getting interviews until they started using the cover letter and resume we created for them.
- We create resumes from scratch, utilizing a one on one interview consultation to identify your strengths and key skill sets to differentiate your resume from generic, template designed resumes.
- Update or polish existing resumes
- Free resume critiques
- Same day service is available upon request
We provide Professional Resumes, Cover Letters and LinkedIn Profiles as well as:
- Executive Profiles and Curriculum Vitaes
- Thank You Notes, Follow-up Letters, and Reference Pages
- Assistance with Uploading your Resume to Job Search Websites
- Job Search Assistance
- Career Search Campaigns Most Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get started?
Please send us your last resume and cover letter or any notes you have. You can e-mail or fax your current resume, job descriptions, or job ad you are interested in. We will contact you to discuss your specific needs and then set up a phone or in-person interview. You will then receive drafts of your resume and cover letter by email, fax or mail. If you have changes, we will make the necessary edits and revisions to customize your documents.
2. I don’t have a resume. How can I proceed?
We can obtain all of your necessary information in the phone or in-person consultation.
3. I already have a resume. I just want you to add my new information or polish it.
Please send us your resume and we can provide a personalized quote for the services you want. If you don’t need a major overhaul, you will be quoted a small editing fee. If the resume requires more work, we will discuss the project in detail so you can decide what works best for you. Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what job titles you want to apply to.
4. How long will it take you to prepare my resume and cover letter?
Resume projects are usually completed in 4-5 days but same day service is available in some cases. Please ask if you need rush service.
5. How can I be sure that your resumes are of top quality?
I personally conduct all interviews and write your resume. We never rely on resume software. If our work does not meet your expectations, let us know. We will revise it until you are satisfied with the results.
6. How do I pay for the resume writing services?
You can pay using any major credit card such as American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or VISA. Other methods include Chase QuickPay, check, or cash.
7. How do I contact you?
Career Coaching Can Help You:
- Clarify your current career condition
- Develop a career plan
- Find direction
- Better understand your work style
- Create professional identity
- Discover and leverage your strengths
- Become self-empowered
- Hone skills
- Obtain career growth
- Gain renewed confidence
- Gain competitive edge
- Enhance management skills
- Avoid career mistakes
- Overcome career anxiety
Contact a Solutions in HR ’coach today!
Our career coaches listen to you and work with you to understand your goals, dreams, and aspirations. We assist you in tailoring your goals and setting action items to achieve them. We work with you to create and execute a S.M.A.R.T. Action Plan.
To be successful, your goals must be S.M.A.R.T: